Concert Josh

not so daily ramblings

8.15.2005

First Post!

OK.. here it goes. Hello everyone on the internerd.. I am Concert Josh. I am not exactly sure why I am 'Concert' Josh.. you'll have to ask Tequila Red as she is the one who gave me the name. I believe it has something to do with the fact that I go to a lot, and I mean a LOT, of concert's. or show's as I like to call them. I don''t think 'Show Josh' has quite the same ring as 'Concert Josh".. whatever.. like I said, ask her.

I recently went on a few out of town, super important work trips. If you watched the Space Shuttle launch into outer space last month, (well not really the stuff I was there working on, I was sent there to fix a High Definition remote controlled Broadcast Television Lens used in the NASA examination of the launch.) or Sunday Night Football and/or Monday Night Football on TV then you have seen MY work. I made a ton of money in overtime, travel allowences, and expenses. I just spent it all in less than 1 hour. Sure, I bought things every man needs, like new dress shoes, and a new suit... my first suit... I am 30... I wear pants.. or jeans. I hate ties. I loath dressing up. Even just a little... But if it wasn't for Red, I would have spent that money on things like beer, and concert tickets, and beer at the concert, and beer for the cute, probably barely, if legal girl standing next to me at the concert, and bail, etc. etc.

The thing is I like Tequila Red. I mean, I really like her. She is good looking, genuine, smart, cute, funny, cooler than I ever will be, so very HOT, and way more responsible than I could ever imagine. She makes me laugh. She has me thinking about things differently. I WANT to spend my money on a suit to wear to a wedding in Las Vegas. Not because she told me to, because she didn't. She suggested a grey shirt, or something to generally match a red dress. I decided that a charcoal suit would be the perfect compliment to her red dress. I'll let you know what she thinks.

Things I Learned This Weekend

  1. Lizards bite, and leave marks...
  2. Having allergy med's with a 'low back pain' side effect comes in handy when your mom ask's why your walking funny.
  3. Sometimes one more hit IS one too many.
  4. Mopping with no mop bucket or mop ringer will be more dirty and take way longer than you would ever think and isn't worth a measly $100.
educational weekend


stay tuned. I probably won't up date ths every day, but I will try to at least do a once a week thing on here.