Concert Josh

not so daily ramblings

3.16.2006

I don't have a catchy title in mind.

I am back at work today. Of course its a mess. I gave instructions for 2 days of work, and 3 days to do it in. Guess how much got done.

Go ahead. Guess.

Tonight I am catching The Heartless Bastards over at The Empty Bottle. We are also supposed to get 1-3 inches of snow.

I just got one of those tickets by mail for a red light violation. Anyone know how to fight one of these? I'll probably just pay it.

The dead ipod is on its way back to Apple. I hope it hurry's back. I really miss it. I am still considering buying myself a brand new one, and maybe giving this one away.

edit: I just bought a new 30gig video ipod. I will be selling my 4th gen 40gig as soon as I get it back. Shoot me an email if your interested in it. $200 [obo] will get you the ipod, the power adapter, dock connector, rubber skin, usb(2) cable, iTrip and anything else I might have for it.