Concert Josh

not so daily ramblings

4.18.2006

Whatever

So I said I would post yesterday, but I didn't. WHATEVER.

So last week I was in New Jersey getting some job training so i can work on some of the higher end studio/field production equipment. I had long days, followed by many beers at dinner every night and never really had anything I felt like posting, so I just didn't.

Saturday and Sunday were my last two days off for the rest of the month. Concert Mom was a bit upset that I didn't attend Easter Brunch, but I was busy shopping, and watching Ghostbusters and stuff.

I worked until about 7:20 last night, and will probably be here that late tonight and possibly tomorrow too. I have a super early (7 freaking AM) Thursday morning to Fabulous Las Vegas, where I will be spending the rest of the month here. Although I am not really looking forward to being in the desert for almost 2 weeks, I will get to see Drunk Steve's Baby, and chef Dusto's new house. I will have to fake nice to his wife, but I can do that for him.

The night I come back is the Cougars record release party. The Rockstar is currently rocking out the Fu-Manchu mustache these days. Following that show is Tapes 'N Tapes with The Wrens on Saturday (29).

Also upcoming is Concert Dad's birthday. Concert Mom is thinking of doing a surprise party for him. He'll just love that.

Greg Maddux is awesome. What a great game to watch last night. Also, love him or hate him, Pedro is incredible. 200-84 record. Only 2 others have a better 200 win record and both are legends in the Hall of Fame. Pedro seems to be on his way there too.

New guilty pleasure: What About Brian.

I'll try to update from Sin City, but I can't guarantee anything...