Concert Josh

not so daily ramblings

1.24.2007

Hit the throttle, throw the bottle!

The half-time show during the Bulls game last night was a dog and trainer. The dog was doing various tricks and generally was entertaining. I had no idea how entertaining it was about to become. You see the Bulls have a mini blimp that flies around in the stadium during half time. Around the time the blimp was deployed, the dog was busy jumping through hoops, and rolling over when suddenly she spied the blimp. The dog stopped all tricks, looked at the blimp from center court and suddenly she bolted after the blimp barking and chasing it all around the court.

Also making an appearance to a thunderous applause was Staley Da Bear. The Chicago bears have taken over the city. Every news story on TV is some how related to the Bears;

"There is a 3 car pile up on the Kennedy, but Brian Urlacher and Robbie Gould have arrived on the scent and traffic is moving at its regular pace. In other news, Coach Lovie stopped 3 bank robberies, one short of the 4 Ditka stopped in his Super Bowl year."

The basketball game itself was pretty boring.


This morning, like pretty much every morning, I woke up and had the urge to pee. Like pretty much every morning, I laid in bed trying to ignore that urge. Then the radio alarm went off. I have my radio set to the Loop for the Johnny B. show. The topic being discussed was the Trucker Bomb.

Needless to say, I wasn't able to ignore my urge to pee for very long.

AirTran Airways flight attendants are my new hero's.