Concert Josh

not so daily ramblings

6.19.2007

1) The "new guy" at work seems to be working out well. He is a very good worker, I have to teach him how to slack off properly. He also needs to learn how to take down a message.. Date,Time, Name, Phone Number, Message.

2) The New Place is finally starting to be "Home". There is only one place that I feel more comfortable than my own.

3) Fishing; I have pulled in a few small bass, and a catfish so far this year, plus a few channel cat's and some other fish that came out of the Illinois River on Father's day. I plan to go at least once a week for the rest of the year.

That's about it. I caught Dinosaur Jr. a few weeks back and am planning on going to Michigan in a few weeks to vacation at a summer cabin on a lake. The Cubs seem to win just enough to keep me interested.