Concert Josh

not so daily ramblings

12.14.2005

Not Much Going On Here

So there is nothing to really post about these last few days. Here is a quick run down of what I have:

- the job with Concert Dad has been pushed back to January/February.
- I got a 'The American part of the Company is 50" small $300 bonus today.
- I will be getting my yearly bonus this week, tomorrow I'll get the paperwork letting me know how much it will be for.
- The office standoff has escalated. Currently, I am 'winning'.
- It didn't snow here at all. Weather people are stupid. Freezing rain sucks.
- Concert Mom has her graduation ceremony this Friday. I get to go to Joliet right after work.
- The Sonic Air Horn should arrive on Friday. Can't wait to use it.
- I want to go see King Kong this weekend.
- Sam Galveston finally called me. We haven't gotten together yet though.

Well, that about does it.