Concert Josh

not so daily ramblings

12.12.2005

The Office Party, Sick Day and Jesus Concert

Here are a few pictures from Tequila's Office Party. All I am going to say is that it was a crazy fun time.



































I called in sick again on Friday. Actually I was sick all weekend.




Saturday I took Tequila to my Grandpa's Barbershop Choir's Christmas Spectacular.










This program is broken down into two parts, fun holiday type songs, and the story of Jesus. The first part is midly entertaining, the second is all about the who what and when events of the birth of Baby Jesus. It is actually worse than being in church. I haven't been to church in years, I have been to this event for the last 4 years. At least they serve booze.

The rest of my weekend was spent in bed, watching the Bears lose, shoveling my little car out and eating seafood. We also watched The March of the Penguin. Neat little movie, but my god those creatures live miserable lives. On a good day it is 50 degrees below Zero. They march up to 70 miles to their nesting grounds, the nest in the dead of winter when the average temp drops to around 80 below Zero, without the wind chill. They go up to 4 months without food. Stupid birds.