Concert Josh

not so daily ramblings

5.17.2006

Cold Turkey??

Much like the heroin in my neighborhood, it is hard to quit the internet cold turkey.


I found my camera last night. Here is a picture of the fish tank. It is still a work in progress, and more plants are arriving soon.












MH- Although Z has won his last two starts, the only two wins in two weeks; I still don't put him in the same class as the top tier pitchers.

Good game last night, except WTF is J. Jones doing getting doubled off on 2nd for the third time? I was optimistic when he was signed to the team. So far, he has done nothing but suck it.

I got a gazillion things to do.

Russ Springer is the first pitcher to gain my total respect for actually plunking Bonds. Story here.


My sister is doing some Relay For Life stuff at her school. I don't know if it is a school project or what. But you can donate to her American Cancer Society fund here. Thanks.