Concert Josh

not so daily ramblings

5.16.2006

I miss it when our feet touch

I haven't been up to much lately. Just working a lot, cleaning my place, purging stuff I never wear and buzzing my hair off.


It is looking like I'm going to have to miss the baseball game tomorrow. Two reasons for this; 1) I will probably be in my office at 7 o'clock tomorrow night and 2) I just can't go support this team. Sure I'll watch on TV and listen to the radio, but I can easily turn those off.

I bought some new plants, and a couple of aquatic animals for the tank. The tank is currently a work in progress. I would post a picture, but I have misplaced my camera.

Today, the co-worker leaves at lunch for a week long vacation.

Hopefully the week gets better as it goes along. Right now, things just don't feel right.



The Breakup, the movie I **starred** in this summer comes out on June 2.