Concert Josh

not so daily ramblings

5.08.2006

D'OH

So my secretary is back from her week long vacation in Mexico. I was just at her desk explaining how I wanted some paperwork typed up when I noticed a gift that was all wrapped up with a card and her name on it. I didn't think it was her birthday, but I was unsure so I asked "Is it your birthday already?" She said no, that was a gift from Herman in sales for Secretary's Day. Feeling like an ass for not even noticing, I asked her when that 'Holiday' was and she said it came and went while I was out in Las Vegas. I said: "Oh, that's right. Now I remember, I left the Co-worker in charge of that." This just happened right after I told her the story of last week's pizza order fiasco that he royally screwed up causing a minor office rift.

I'll but her lunch tomorrow.