Concert Josh

not so daily ramblings

5.01.2006

I'm Back

Finally. I am back in my office for the foreseeable future. Of course I have come back to some disarray. I will be writing a report later today about the status of the office. It isn't horrible, but still. I have a TON of crap to do. I guess that comes with being the Head Tech. and also being out of this office for about 3 weeks last month.

This weekend I caught The Wrens show. I was totally floored. I can't believe I never saw them before Saturday. I can say that I will NEVER miss another show they play here.

Other happenings of this weekend include Concert Dad's birfday, the return of the Egg in total working order, making dinner with my super awesome girlfriend, way too much traffic, my first and most likely last Absinthe experience, and a short confused trip to Jewel.

Well, I have a ton of other crap to type up today, so I am not going to wasted too much time posting here. I mean, my index fingers can only handle so much.