Concert Josh

not so daily ramblings

8.21.2006

Holy Crap.. I'm In

So I have not been able to log into this blog account for a while now. Something to do with some new Beta Version that incorporates Gmail. I donno, but I'm back!

So, you wonder what I have been up to.. here's a quick run down.

I was in St. Louis to support a customer during the Rams/Colts preseason game. I was able to watch the game from the field. After that trip I found myself hating St. Louis more than ever. What a Shithole City. Upon returning I headed over to The Girlfriends house. On my way, while stuck at a light i noticed the older man in front of me drop a handful of used paper towels onto the street. being stuck, and appalled at his actions, I popped my car into park, got out and walked over to the large pile of crap on the ground. I reached down, picked them up and tossed them into the guy's open window saying "I think you dropped this back there". I then calmly walked back to my car, got in and went on my way.

Last week I took a quick trip out the Headquarters for some quick training and my mid-year review. Total BS trip. I didn't learn anything I didn't already know, and the review was pretty vanilla. I will say this: If I don't get a title change and a HUGE raise at the proper time I will be starting to look for a new job.

Then it was over to the golf course for the PGA Championship. I met some very important people there. I watched some Pro Golf, which was just as boring as it is on TV. On Sunday i snuck my dad in on the Media Credentials I had. He had a good time. We didn't stay for the end though. Tiger was way out front and there were no other players even close to challenging him.

On Friday i went over to Soldier Filed to demo some equipment. The Demo fell apart so instead I took a seat in the Press Box, grabbed some Press Box food and watched the game from there. Well, the first quarter anyway... we left after that.

Saturday i met my hot lady friend and her chilluns at the movies where we took in the famous 'Snakes On A Plane'. Skeptical at first, I will say I was completely entertained the entire movie. I jumped, gasped, cringed, and laughed during this movie.

Now I am back at work.

That's it.