Concert Josh

not so daily ramblings

8.29.2005

Finances


Music

My ipod died earlier this month. It was purchased on 8/18/2004. It had a 1 year warranty. It broke around the 3rd or 4th of this month. I didn't call about it until today when I called the 1-800-HELPME line. I talked to a guy named Paul. I told Paul all about my problems, when they started, when the thing finally totally crapped out, and where I have been... trying to give him a reason why the stupid thing should be covered under the 1 year warranty. Paul disagreed with my logic and it is going to cost me $70.73 to get the thing fixed.

Driver's Ed

I heard that because of the hurricane and some stupid war, gasoline prices were expected to jump anywhere from 10 to 30 cents higher than they are right now. By breakfast. I'm glad I filled up today.

Made for Walking

1 mall, 4 louder than a downtown club stores, 15 annoying Schamburg area teenagers, 2 wrong turns, $54.27, and 2.5 hours of my life later I am the proud owner of these shoes.



Start with "x" in the bank plus $73.73 minus $54.27 in new shoes minus $8.26 in 2-point-something gallons of gasoline minus $10.50 in takeout food leaves me with a grand total of $0.96 in my pocket minus $70.73 in a bunk music player, and one upcoming vacation to Beantown and I am offically going to be in the RED.