Concert Josh

not so daily ramblings

9.12.2005

Guilty or Not Guilty. It is soon to be up to me.
hopefully, or hopefully not.


Tomorrow is my very first ever jury duty day. I am hoping for a quick, 2 or 3 day trial involving something weird, or news worthy. I probably won't even be picked though. I'll let you all know, whenever I can, what it was all about.

Tomorrow night I am going to see the Cubs. I swore in July that the team would get no more money from me. I have turned down cheap and free tickets to games, and have basically stopped paying attention to them at all. Then Tequila Red asked if I wanted to go with her. I'd be stupid to turn down an evening with her.. so I am going. I think I will wear something green, to show that I am not there supporting the team but merely on a date with a hottie.

I had a long talk with Concert Dad today. It was good 40 minute talk. On the phone. My normal phone conversation last around 2-3 minutes. A long talk would be a 20 minutes or at MAX 25. We talked about a lot of different things, my sisters (I have 3 of 'em) and my brother. He's 10, loves to play baseball and is about the most well adjusted little kid I have ever known. We talked about my Concert Mom, and the fact that she is back in school AND working. Who would have thought that would happen.. definitely not me. Then we talked about me, and my life. Concert Dad mentioned how he noticed a few perspectives in my life that have changed over the last 10 or so months. He asked about my girlfriend. I told him about the events that transpired, how we called it quits only to realize that was the stupid, easy way out thing to do. He gave me some advice on how to handle dating such a woman. It was good, sound advise that I will follow. I told him thanks, he said good luck and that was the end of that.

Thanks Dad.