Concert Josh

not so daily ramblings

12.15.2005

Toys I want for X-mas

Dear Santa,

Here is a list of toys I want for Christmas. I have been good all year, and feel like I deserve these... or at least some of them.

- Put This in Your Ear and Shove game
- Brazilian Wax Dora The Explorer
- Tickle Me Tex Cowboy
- Osama's Mtn. Play Set
- NASCAR Tighten My Nuts Pit Stop Pal
- My First Gram Scale
- Golden Shower Slip and Slide
- Dr. Clutch and Cough
- Shave Me Barbie
- EZ Bake Magic Brownies
- Roof Top Parachute Kit
- Will It Burn Bobby
- What Does This Taste Like by Milton-Bradley
- Fisher Price Goldfish Blender
- Runin' With My First Scissors
- Bag-O-Glass
- Furbiee The Lap Clam
- Gang Sign Flash Cards
- My First Meth Lab
- Michael Jackson Make-up Kit
- Tommy The Tapeworm
- Playskool's My First Prison Tat Kit

I'll leave some cookies and milk out for you. And carrots for the reindeer.

Your Friend,
Concert Josh