Concert Josh

not so daily ramblings

2.15.2006

Rock Show Dilemma

So a few weeks ago, after down loading their unreleased album and demo's, I bought 2 tickets to the Arctic Monkey's March 18th show over at the now non-smoking Metro. Since then, that show has sold out, and the Monkey's are all the rage. The $15 tickets are selling on eBay for about $70 including shipping.

Although it has been a while since I have been to a rock show, and I really like the album and the few live shows I have acquired show that these kids can pull of a good show and I really want to go, I think I am going to sell these tickets. Only, I am going to wait until a week before the show.. after they have a few US dates under their belt and the 'buzz' is all that much more.

My friend Tugboat is coming through town in a few weeks with his 'other' band Sam Champion. On a Friday night none the less. Can't wait to party with rock-stars! HA.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not only did my co-worker spend Valentine's Night with his girlfriend, they went out to breakfast and lunch together today. They have also talked on the phone 4 times in-between breakfast and lunch.

Tequila - my phone hasn't rung with you on the other end even once today, what gives?