Concert Josh

not so daily ramblings

3.24.2006

I hate trying to come up with a catchy title all the time.

Magnolia Electric Company was good. We chose to sit in the bar watching NCAA games over seeing Destroyer. I donno, don't ask. We were also eating those chocolate bottles of booze by the handful at the end of the night. Again, don't ask and don't judge me.

It's funny that Barry Bonds is suing the book people over 'illegally obtained' grand jury transcripts and not that he never 'knowingly used steroids."

Here is a related story. Amusing.

My neighbors left their cat in the hallway last night, which freaked me the fuck out when I got home all drunk.

Fire Drills first thing in the morning when hung-over aren't so much fun. Pink Panther episodes on the new video ipod make them a little better.