Concert Josh

not so daily ramblings

5.03.2006

It's Coming

I really wanted to watch the Made For TV B- Movie about the upcoming avian flu pandemic that is inevitably heading our way last night on ABC. The roommate said "NO Effing way!!" so we watched the Bulls lose. They managed to keep it close until the 4th quarter, the only quarter that really matters in a NBA game anyway. Oh well, I'll have to grab it off the internets and put it on the ipod and watch it.


The last few nights have been filled with laundry, cleaning, purging old clothes, and Soprano's. Tonight I am going to whip up a quick taco dinner and head over to the Girlfriends place.

I get to go back to the WLS studio tomorrow morning. Something about a tracking issue, my guess is user error.

This weekend I am going mushroom hunting. I have only been mushroom hunting once before and that was for the psilocybin type. We didn't find any that time.

I really want to go see the Komodo Dragon over at The Shedd Aquarium. Funny, the last time I was there I had a pocket full of those psilocybin mushrooms. That was interesting. I think Concert Sister (1) and I are going to skip work one day and go.

Well, there you have it and pretty comprehensive update.

Here is the only picture I took while out in Las Vegas.