Concert Josh

not so daily ramblings

5.22.2006

What a nice weekend

Friday I went and bought myself a new memory foam pad for my bed. It is soooo nice.

Saturday, I cleaned and then went to see Tequila Red's son play baseball. Concert Sister joined us and we had a nice evening at the old ball park. After the game and a quick snuggling I headed home and promptly fell asleep on the couch for the rest of the evening. (Sorry Melmar, and Mr. Melmar)

Sunday included a trip to the Old Town Aquarium store and brought home some new fish, followed by watching some baseball on TV and then a trip to PetSmart for a second tank for the condo. In the evening I again fell asleep on the couch.

Today I go to the Dr. for some allergy med's then tomorrow is another trip to WLS and Wednesday is lunch with a friend.