Concert Josh

not so daily ramblings

6.23.2006

Yeah, so...

So this weekend, I have a few options, and I'm not really sure what I'll end up doing. Probably sitting at home, alone, with the lights off.

Option 1: Go to my sometimes friend's brother's 40th birthday party. It is $30, all you can swallow as far as booze goes, top shelf and everything. I tried to 'jump on' to this party... inviting a bunch of my friends to join my birthday party with a stranger's. So far, no one has responded at all on weather they are planning on going or not.

Option 2: Take in the Black Crowes concert over at Northerly Island. For $55. Sure it is the almost original line up, with Marc Ford ripping the lead guitar and Steve Gorman back on the skins, but $55 for a concert is way more than I usually like to pay.

Option 3: Head out with my girlfriend and her Japanese Sister for a night on the town. Sounds fun, maybe.

Option 4: Alone in my place with the lights off.

Most likely, I'll end up at Option 1, or Option 4.

Also on my agenda is a trip down to the old home place to visit my family, and another trip out to see my grandma and her new fake knee, and help move some big stuff from one place to another.


Next Week, I get older.. so does a little person I like a lot. A trip down to the new Toyota Field to install some equiptment and then a long weekend to celebrate America's Birthday. Hopefully this year no one's house I know will burn down.