Concert Josh

not so daily ramblings

6.14.2006

When Dreams Come True

ACT 1: The Pain

Time: 11:00PM

Place: My Bedroom

Scene: Me taking one back pain pill before I climb into bed. (Directions say adults take 2 every 6 hours)

ACT 2: The 'Dream'

Time: 1:something AM

Place: My Bathroom

Scene: Me, on the floor just coming to.

In a foggy haze I notice that the toilet has been urinated in, a quick check as I struggle to stand shows that I'm 'dry'. I flush, and walk out into the darkness.....

ACT 3: The Morning

Time: 6:48AM

Place: My Bedroom

Scene: Radio, with local spaz morning man Johnny B gently awakes me. I think to myself, "That was one messed up dream I had about waking up in the bathroom." I get out of bed, and go start the coffee machine. As the magic happens I head to the bathroom. AS soon as I flip on the light I see one completely crushed garbage can as I realize that was no dream.


At least I'm not the guy driving around the Oak Park area in a PT Crusier with the Ghostbusters symbol painted on the hood.


***please note that ONLY 1 pill was taken, no booze or anything else was ingested at all yesterday***