Concert Josh

not so daily ramblings

6.12.2006

Quick Like Bunny

I tweaked my back last Friday. Now I am in semi constant pain. Cool.

Neighbors show new level of idiocy. The smoke alarm needed a new 9V. It was giving off the every 30 second chirp to let everyone know. It is right outside their front door. The chirping started Wednesday morning. I was home for all of 4 minutes yesterday before the sound was all Tell Tale Heart like to me and it was either go upstairs and kill the neighbors, or change the stupid battery. I changed the battery.

I am taking a whole new outlook with the inept at the office. I am going to do my best to try to 'teach him the force'. So far so good, but I don't know how long this is going to last.

I know secrets of Asian decent.

The updated version of The Omen wasn't bad if you consider Nextel's going off, school girls chatting about where they were going to sit and a group us children going nuts during the freaking movie a good time. Top it off with 3 minutes of "Oh My Gawd, you jumped so high" chatting after every semi scary part.