Concert Josh

not so daily ramblings

9.05.2006

Pimp My Ride

So I did it. It was way less painless than it could have been, and I think I got myself a good deal. I went and got me a new car. No more egg. No more hoping to make it to my next destination with out a breakdown. No longer will I have to worry about what the new clunk sound is. I can actually plan to drive somewhere for the weekend. And I can take more than one passenger, comfortably too. BONUS: I just learned that it came equipped with a remote starter. Who-Hoo.. no more cold ass car for me in the dead of winter.

Some ballsy play calling and some tough performance by several key players and the Irish came away with a week 1 win. They better toughen up, and get their offense running better before the next game, let alone the next 4.

NFL starts later this week. I. Can't. Wait.