Concert Josh

not so daily ramblings

10.17.2006

She was a good dog

Until She got into some posion. She died tonight. My sister just called, balling her eyes out. One of the last things I did last Friday, before I got in that stupid accident, was take her for a ride around the block. See, she got in my car and wasn't geting out with out a ride. She was cute like that.

My dad said he could hear all the birds, squirrels and rabbits in the area having a big party. She chased and caught them all.

She loved treats. And people. And running fast. And playing. And chasing.

She was only 7. (correction, I just now learned that she was just over 5)

Along with the death of the family dog phone call, I also got this in the mail. If you can't see the picture so well, that is me going through one of those red light camera's. My only excuse is that it was the day of tornado warnings and heavy rain. I didn't see it at all. I could barely see with the heavy rain and wind and probably should have pulled over. Oh well, what's $90?