Concert Josh

not so daily ramblings

10.03.2006

Things to do when it rains

Window Craft's. Yep, that's what we do at my house when it rains. We build fancy water diversion sheets out of garbage bags to channel the flow of water leaking down the side of the building and into the living room through the window. It's a fun way to spend a Monday evening with the Roommate.

Here is a picture of last night's Craft's session.



















In other news my sister and I are taking our mom and her neighbor friend to the Rolling Stones concert next week. That should be interesting.

Also, my co-worker suggested that I use a magnet to find a stainless steel spring I dropped on the floor and lost this morning. This is the same person that thought Friday last week was really Saturday and came in just over two hours late. All I can do anymore is shake my head in disbelief anymore.

I am still getting the run around from State Farm Insurance. Hopefully I'll get more information today, but I am not counting on it. Bastards.