Concert Josh

not so daily ramblings

11.22.2006

WHAT?????

I swear, I have answered more questions in the last few days for people who either don't know how to read, or don't know how to follow directions.

I feel bad (not really) for lashing out at a few people, but come on. If you ask me a dumb question I am going to give you a dumb answer. So I will share some of my vast knowledge with all of you in hopes of avoiding another dumb question.

To sell an item on eBay, you click the "Sell My Item' tab at the top of the page and follow the on screen instructions. If you don't know what something means you can click the 'Help' tab.

The extended warranty for you ipod is tracked through its serial number. You would know this if you had just followed the on-screen instructions.

I don't know how to spell his last name, but his first name is Steve. Why don't you ask him? I bet he knows.

Self checkout and 10 items or less means you scan you 10 or less items yourself, bag them yourself and pay.. that's right.. yourself. No its not that new either.

Yes, we have the next two days for the Thanksgiving Holiday. You need to come back to work at 9AM Monday November 27, 2006.

I don't work for Panasonic, so I don't know how your camera or controllers work, but I do know that your lens works and it is working just fine here in my shop.

If you have a dumb question and want a dumb answer, feel free to ask.