Concert Josh

not so daily ramblings

10.23.2006

Blah.....

So I had Friday off to get my car looked at again. Eight hundred and some odd dollars of damage. Add that to the Six hundred forty dollars for the bumper damage and the two side dents I want to get fixed and I'll have a grand total of just over $2,000 worth of body work. I'll have a better idea after I take it to the actual body shop on Saturday.

Over the weekend I went to back to back shows. The first was Magnolia Electric Company on Friday. My friend Say-Jack and I had a real good time. He got "I'm seeing double' Drunk and we left the show a few songs early. I woke up feeling a little rough on Saturday. I was going to take my car to get my flat tire (just another page in the pain in the ass this new car is) but I was too lazy/hung-over/tired to deal with it. Early in the afternoon my Roommate his girlfriend and I headed up to Milwaukee to see Widespread Panic play. I haven't seen them play on a few years, and probably won't be going again any time real soon. I was bored for most of the night.

Now I am back to work. I took my tire over to the gas station to get fixed at lunch. Now its time for some candy.