Concert Josh

not so daily ramblings

2.20.2007

Smoked

The Daytona 500 race was this weekend. My guy' Tony "Smoke" Stewart' was heavily favored to win. For most of the race he ran in 2nd, then after going a little fast out of pit row and having to go all the way to the end he took first place. He was the wrecked by a Bush. (Well, a Busch but still). The end of tthe race was something to see. 2 cars battling head to head to the finish line while almost everyone behind them smashed into each other. Good Stuff.

I've been really digging this band lately Asobi Sesku.

They just released a live album, and last years Citrus is great.

Other events of the weekend were a quick, relaxing trip to Detroit. And that was it. I didn't do anything except get over this sinus infection. Of course I forgot the antiboitics I'm supposed to take twice daily this morning when I was late leaving for work.