Concert Josh

not so daily ramblings

2.06.2007

Shit, Fuck, Damn!

I'm still angry.

Also, if you were disgusted by Mr. O'Reilly's comments on how that 11 yr old kid nap victim liked being kid-napped and RAPED you can email him here: oreilly@foxnews.com.


My Letter to Bill:

Mr. O'Reilly,

I just wanted to take a moment out of my busy day and commend you on your statements about Shawn Hornbeck enjoying being a kid-nap victim on your show. Like you said, otherwise he would have gone home at some point, I mean he was so close. Right?

I know that when I was 11years old I would have LOVED to be forcibly taken away from my family. I definitely would have chose being forcibly raped over going to school for 4 years. I mean forced sodomy, or 8th grade math.. not a hard decision for any kid I would guess.

Mr. Bill O'reilly, you sir are a jackass. I hope that you do the right thing here and go on your show and APOLOGIZE to Shawn Hornbeck and his family. You owe them that. To go on your show and proclaim the things you did about this poor child is disgraceful and disgusting.

Concert josh