Concert Josh

not so daily ramblings

3.15.2007

Easy Money

Do you have a Car or a Van? Start Making Money


Reply to: sale-294492233@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-03-15, 12:47PM CDT


Do you have a Car or a Van?

You can start making money, how? (Good Question)
We will give you a magnet sign 12” X 24” that say’s Stop this Car and Get 10% OFF Furniture.

Ok but how will I make Money? (Another good Questions)
Its simple the coupon we will give you has a code that will let us know who sent the customer. (Example your account number is CU101, that means the coupon saving code will also be CU101)

Ok, but how much will I make? (The best Question)
You will make 5% off the Sale that the customer purchases. (Example a customer stopped you and asked you for a coupon, and the customer did come in and ended up buying anything that we carry. Let’s say he bought a Sectional for $990 ~you will not get 5% of the TAX OR DELIVERY CHARGES COLLECTED ~ but you will get 5% of the Sectional price, so you made on this one sale $49.50)

When do I get my Commission?
We will mail all of the checks on the 5th of each month; it will have the Customers Last name only with the invoice Number and the total they have bought.

How much do I have to spend on these magnets? (The answer is Simple)
You will pay nothing for them.

If you are interested please email me the Following.
Year of the car:
Make:
Model:
Color:
And your information.
Name:
Phone Number:

I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Email me at magnetprogram@homedream42.com and start making money.







  • This item has been posted by-dealer.
  • Location: Furniture Magnet Program
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests