Concert Josh

not so daily ramblings

2.26.2007

Sweet Revenge

So taking the advice of Buzz, I posted last Friday's post on the Chicago CL Rants and Raves forum. I didn't get too many responses. Here are some of the ones I did get.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 2007-02-24, 1:02PM CST



Since he was driving an f350 truck give him a pass. He is full of hatred and envy because his life is not a dream anyone would want to live. Post his address and I'll send him 50,000 dollars so he can be happy like us educated and concerned people.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Date: 2007-02-24, 1:36PM CST


Wait a few weeks then throw a brick through his picture window. Attach a note saying "drive carefully".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 2007-02-24, 1:59PM CST


Anything you do, be sure to leave a note with a smiley face and "Can you finger out who I am?" or "Careful who you flip off and throw shit at next time".

I suggest sugar water in the tank, which takes a little time. Or, jamb a potato or two REALLY TIGHT in his exhaust pipes, or keying (but that just makes it seem like a jealous girlfriend), 1 1/2" roofing nails under his tires to back out over, let the air out of 4 tires (use a snipper and just cut the stems), dogshit on his door handles and gas cap, a nice shade of pink poured over the cab (a quart should do), Crazy Glue in the door locks (including gas cap key if there is one).
Jesus, this is fun to think about!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 2007-02-24, 1:43PM CST


I too get very frustrated but, it's best to let it go. You will not accomplish anything by having his address.

Always think of this when you are angry – we all go through many things in our life. How do you know his mind isn't consumed because his wife/mother/father/child
/children died or one of them is dying in a hospital, maybe he is going through a divorce, bankruptcy and or lost his job.

People don't do things on purpose unless it was with intention. This sounds like he was pre-occupied. Also, perhaps he was in a hurry to get home because of anyone of the items I mentioned above.

Let go – there will be a time you accidentally do something to someone and you'll know it wasn't intentional and you wouldn't want anyone to retaliate towards you and or family.

Throwing something wasn't cool - I do know if you press charges, he can lie and say you threw something at him then you just wasted time on some person you don't even know. You can never get your time back.
Spend it proactively.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are some really good ideas there. Personally I really like the 'dogshit under the door handle' one. My dad told me that some lady got jail time for a similar offense. That sounds fun, but who has the time for a lawsuit? Not me. No, I think I'll type up a short letter, letting the Jackass know what I could have done, if I were at his level. Then I'll print the linked story and drop it harmlessly in his mailbox.


With an M-80 attached to it.