Concert Josh

not so daily ramblings

2.23.2007

What's the deal, maaannnn?

So yesterday on my long commute home there was an incident.

There was a spot in the road where the right lane of a 2-lane-going-each-way-road merged into the left. I saw the HUGE blinking arrow sign and road horses and merged into the left lane long before the merge. I let a few people in front of me who also noticed the hazard. Then there was this one Jackass, driving a Blue Ford F-350 with the license plate 41 640E that drove around the last person to merge in front of me, apparently not aware of the HUGE BLINKING ARROW SIGN telling him to merge left. He quickly ran out of road and realized all this stuff was put in the middle of his lane he tried desperately to cut me off and squeeze his road hog of a truck in front of me. Having damage to my bumper already, I just didn't let him. Once we passed the hazard, the Jackass sped around me and threw something that hit my passenger window and flipped me the bird.

Well, I wrote down his info, and followed him at a distance to his house. So know I know where he lives.

Any suggestions as to what I do with this info, or do I just let this go?