Concert Josh

not so daily ramblings

12.16.2005

Graduations all around

Last night I went to Fredbeck's Guitar Recital with Tequila and Sister of Fredbeck. For the Guitar 1 classes, I recommend picking something other than the Beatles or Eagles for your performance. When I heard the Eagles, all I could think of was that scene out of The Big Lebowski where Jeff Bridges proclaims "I've had a really bad day and I HATE THE FUCKING EAGLES, man" or however it exactly goes. Fredbeck was awesome, singing the lead of one of my more favorite Men At Work songs 'Overkill'. Well-done Fredbeck.

Tonight is Concert Mom's Graduation Ceremony at
Joliet Jr. College. I have to drive to Joliet, IL after work to hopefully get there by 7PM. I should be fine as long as it doesn't snow too much.

This afternoon is my office 'Holiday' Lunch. I say holiday because one of the people I work with is Jewish. He is as Jewish as I am Catholic, but he gets really offended when I say Christmas.. Whatever. I was hoping for a 'Special Lunch' with my special lady friend, but I get pizza instead. Boo.