Concert Josh

not so daily ramblings

12.22.2005

Man Love on The Big Screen

Last night Tequila and I met at the movie theatre to see Bareback Mount... er, I mean Brokeback Mountain. I was surprised with Heath Ledger's performance. I always think of him in his role in 'A Knight's Tale'. I have seen him in other movies, and always see him as one of his characters in one of these movies. This time I saw him as a cowboy, a man with a secret, a friend. Although the movie was slow, and seemed to drag at the end, I liked it. Mainstream America on the other hand probably won't.

The Bible Thumpers defiantly won't like this one.


Tonight is the Rock Show featuring Cougars. If you live in the city, come on out, you probably don't have work tomorrow. I'll even buy you a beer.

Tomorrow, Me, Tequila and her two offspring are heading down to Concert Parents house for my family Christmas Celebration. Concert Mom is very excited to meet the two short people. With all the cousin's I have that are around their age I'm sure that they will have a grand time.