Concert Josh

not so daily ramblings

2.22.2006

Happy B-Day George

Today would be George Washington's birthday if he were alive. I wonder what he would thing of these United States.

Officially, it is mid-week. Only two more work days until the weekend, when I get to work even more.

The Egg is all fixed up and just recently passed it's Emissions Test earlier this afternoon. That was $700 well spent.

The Boss Man just told me I will be in Las Vegas for 8 days in April. Hopefully, I'll live through this trip. The last few I have gone to, have been pretty close calls. Seriously, LV is no place for someone like me to be for that long. I don't know how Drunk Steve, and Chef Dusto do it.

I will also be in New Jersey, just over the GW Bridge, later next month for a week.

I am this close (holding my thumb and forefinger slightly apart) from totally climbing out of debt. So close, yet so far.

Only two weeks until Tugboat and the rest of Sam Champion come through town. That will be my first concert in 2006. I am not really living up to the 'Concert' part of my internerd identity. I also hope he puts me on the guest list (+1 if possible).

I have also decided to go to see the Arctic Monkey's show and not sell my tickets for an obscene profit. I will probably buy Lollapalooza tickets if they offer the same deal as last year, the way cheap ticket before we even announce any bands deal. I will then sell those for less than the end price, but still turning a profit. I hope the Smashing Pumpkins reunion rumors are just that, rumors.

I need to list a bunch of CD's on eBay, but that probably won't happen until next week.

I also need a vacation. Still.