Concert Josh

not so daily ramblings

5.25.2006

The New York Dolls totally RAWKD It for their soundstage appearance. Even without eating dinner or drinking even 1 beer during the concert, I had a really good time. So did Concert Sister. The VIP seating brought us right up close to the stage. Cameras were right near us, and the band was in fine fashion.

This morning I got up early, didn't eat breakfast or even have my morning coffee. Instead, I headed out to the hospital right near my office for a 'routine' UGI test. It wasn't bad, they didn't stick me with anything, but I did have to drink some horrible tasting concoction. I was told it was radioactive, so I am basically just sitting here waiting for my radioactive super powers to form. I'd rather it be something more along the lines of Spiderman, not The Hulk or Toxic Avenger. Stay Tuned folks, this is sure to get interesting!!