Concert Josh

not so daily ramblings

6.28.2006

D.O.A.

My car is dead. A tow truck has been summoned. This might be it though.

At least this didn't happen yesterday.

What did happen yesterday though, was Dusty baker pretty solidifing the fact that his team will be broken up in a before the trade deadline sale. Let's hope thae we actually get some good young talent from these up coming trades of the likes of Greg Maddux, Todd Walker, Phil Nevin, Matt Murton, and who knows what other pitchers...


Also, I would like to thank the following people for the Happy Birthday Wishes:

My Super Hot Girlfriend
Her kids and ex-husband
Aunt Patty
Concert Sister #1
Melmar
My Same Birthday Buddy TR
Mr. and Mrs. W.S.
Big and Tiny
My Girlfriends Co-Workers
The waitress who brought me that tasty destert last night
The Roommate and his Girlfriend

Poeple who did not acknowledge my special day at all include most of my immeidate family, guess after 30 the b-days don't count anymore, and that's about it.