Concert Josh

not so daily ramblings

6.30.2006

Job Search

Just like almost every other day, I came into work this morning. I logged on to the network with the computer registered to me. Then I turn on the test equipment, open the locked cabinets, jot down a few notes for my daily reports, check my voicemail, all while getting all the various programs I use daily open on the computer.

Then I usually check my email, both work and personal. Today, I clicked on the IE history button in search of a web page I visited yesterday. The very first thing I see are these websites:

http://jobsearch.usajobs.opm.gov/agency_search.asp

http://www.nasajobs.nasa.gov/

So it looks like my co-worker is using MY computer to search for a government job on company time. Great. Can’t wait for IT to flag that and let my boss what 'I' am up to here some of the time.

He is lucky he isn't here today.



In other happenings, my car is on the DL for at least two weeks.



Anyone got a car they want to sell me? Something reliable.