Concert Josh

not so daily ramblings

5.31.2006

A Quick Trip Dowm Memory lane

I went through all this 17 years ago; last night was my youngest Concert Sister's 8th grade graduation ceremony. In Order to get to this event, I had to drive on roads I haven't been on in years, sparking many random memories along the way. Then it was over to the old High-School for the ceremony. An ex-girlfriends mom is a grade school teacher and was present so of course I ran into her. Thankfully neither of us brought up the subject of her daughter. I also saw many of my old teachers and school administrators. Some waved, and most were just flat out avoided. My other two sisters, my little brother and I did the wave when our siblings name was called and she got her diploma. By far the coolest celebration, others yelled things like 'woo' or rang cow bells. Then there was the call from Chef Dusto, he wasg outin Peotone to visit an old friend of ours. He was pretty pissed about being stuck out there with no car, and only a floor to sleep on during his only vacation home in 3+ years.

Next week, I get to do it all over again for my other sister's High-School Ceremony. Chef Dusto will be there for his brother’s grad. The date will be 06-06-06. I wonder what will happen. I hope it doesn't rain...

Random Pictures from the Ceremony:







some speaker that was totally boering

some kids that got some award


The Family



Also in the news in the fact that my radioactive tests from last week came back with 'abnormal results' whatever that means. I guess I'll find out tomorrow since my Dr. doesn't have Wednesday office hours. This has got to be notification of what my superpower is.


Hell Yeah! Finally, a Jesus Pan for all your Christly Cooking Needs.