Concert Josh

not so daily ramblings

7.10.2006

Go tell it to Sweeny

My new phone is here, but I wasn't home to sign for it which means I'll be driving to Skokie to get it.

My car is done, but it is so far away I don't think I'll be able to get it until the weekend. Thankfully my sister doesn't need her car for anyhing and is letting me drive it.

I get (have) to go down to St. louis next month. Only I don't know if it is one day, overnight, or 3 days. nor does anyone involved. The state is named 'misery' for a reason. Check that, travel is approved for the 3 day trip. Crap.

I am excited to have a lot of live rock music in my future. The Pitchfork Music Fest at the end of the month, and Ween in Madison, WI the following Thursday.

My sister's birthday is this Thursday.

I still have not been to a Major league baseball game this year. And it is killing me.