Concert Josh

not so daily ramblings

9.06.2006

Line In

So now that it isn't hot as fuck outside I have been jetting over to the forest preserve at lunch for the last few weeks to do a little fishing during lunch. I have yet to actually catch a fish, but just being outside on the shore of a lake wiht a line in is nice and relaxing. The Roommate and I have plans to head out here very early on a Saturday soon to try to actually catch something. Anyway, I was out there today in a new spot. As I strolled the shore line casting and reeling, always with an eye on the water I suddenly slip into a hole, losing my balence and having my right leg slide into the water up to my knee. Thank Gawd no one saw me... I hope.

Luckily I am headed over to the Girlfriends place tonight and have a bag with dry shoes and socks. I have pants, but don't really want to deal with the whole 'I need to change my pants at work' thing. I am not one of those people who feel free to switch outfits right at my desk.

I was getting some weird looks as I shuffled back into my building, with one leg totally wet I could see why. All I said to the nice ladys from the building here was "I just couldn't hold it any longer" I as shrugged my shoulders and walked in.