Concert Josh

not so daily ramblings

2.21.2007

Not So Fat Tuesday

So yesterday I had planned a dinner consisting of Chicken, Shrimp, and Andouille Jambalaya with Cajun-Stuffed Pork Chops and cornbread muffins. I went to the local Jewel at lunch and bought some pork chops, raw shrimp and sausage. I shoved them into the fridge here and set an alarm on my phone so I wouldn't forget them here.

5 minutes before I am ready to leave, I run down to the cafeteria and grab my meat. I bring it back to my office and decide a quick trip to the boys room is necessary before I get into my car for the 50 minute commute home. After I handle my business in the rest room, I come back to my office shut down the computer, lock my cabinets, and turn off the equipment. Then I put on my coat, grab my bag and leave. Only I didn't grab the meat.

And I didn't realize it until I got home. We had plain old Chicken Jambalaya and corn muffins. Blah.

At least my office wasn't rank when I got here this morning.