Concert Josh

not so daily ramblings

9.16.2005

Hell Yeah, it's FRIDAY!


I just pre-ordered this. Tequila, DON'T BUY IT!

Tonight I will be meeting some friends at Piece for some pre-show drinking and dinner. Then we will head over to the famous Double Door to have our skulls ripped by the Moistboyz. I am super excited to be going to an actual rock concert tonight.

Tomorrow, drywallers will be coming into my place around 7ish AM to fix some water damage caused by my idiot upstairs neighbor's. I'll meet up with Tequila Red later in the day for the Notre Dame game. Then we are planning on heading over to the Hideout's annual Block Party for more live music. I am looking forward to seeing The Pony's, The M's and The Redwalls. YAY!

Sunday will be spent on a couch watching NFL nursing a severe headache.

Have a great weekend kids, I'll give a review of the shows I see next week. Right now I gotta go take a nap.