Concert Josh

not so daily ramblings

9.01.2005

The Month Ahead

This month I will be heading to boston for my first ever visit to that fair city. I will also take part in the great American justice system. I was selected for jury duty. I hope I get a good case. My sister turns 28, and I get to see Mositboyz, My Morning Jacket, and Deerhoof this month. The live music is a welcome change, as I haven't seen a live band since Intonation.



The Week Ahead


Here is my schedual for the next 7 days.

  • Thursday
  1. Pack
  2. Double Check Packing
  3. Meet friends out for a few pre-vacation drinks
  • Friday
  1. Awake around 4AM
  2. Decide if I can afford a cab to the airport, or if I will just take the Blue Line. I'll probably just take Old Blue.
  3. Take United flight to Manchester, NH
  4. Meet up with my good friend Frank S.
  • The Next 5 days (in no particular order)
  1. Fishing
  2. Hiking up some Mountain
  3. Boating
  4. Drinking
  5. Sight Seeing
  6. Music
  7. Baseball
  8. Seafood
I will try to fill all you readers (are there any???) in on all the details... and post some pictures from the road.

Hasta!