Concert Josh

not so daily ramblings

1.24.2006

Dinner With My Family

So it isn't every day that my parents come to the city. It isn't every day that they bring my younger siblings with them. And it isn't every day that I bring Tequila family to join us. Everything went great; the kids had their own table with no adults. The adults table was one table over. Close enough to keep an eye on the kids while at the same time giving us some privacy.

Then my Parents and Sister started telling stories. About me. To my girlfriend. About how much 'trouble' I caused as a teenager/young adult. You know, the kind of stuff I try to keep on the down low.

I guess I did get some of the same stories about TR from Thanksgiving Dinner with Tequila Parents and Sister's.

Some things TR learned last night:

-I was grounded for the entire summer between Freshman and Sophomore year of High School.
-I was asked by my parents to just use the back door when I wanted to sneak out of the house in the middle of the night so I would not cause any damage to the windows.
-I didn't turn in homework, even when my dad spent hours doing it with me.
-I was generally a 'bad' kid, that did 'bad' kid type things.