Concert Josh

not so daily ramblings

1.17.2006

I'm Glad Thats Over

That was hopefully the worst weekend of 2006. It went like this; crappy, to real shitty, to all better, to completely fucked, to I really hope that is all over and done with.

I feel like the NFL's coach of the year award should not be awarded until after the Super Bowl. There is no way Lovie Smith is coach of the year after Sunday's complete melt down on the entire Bear’s Orgnazition. Fuck Next Year, I want to see one of MY teams win NOW.

After taking a nice 4-day weekend, with in the cold ass workshop cabinet work with Concert Dad thrown in, I have a ton of crap to do here.

Note to Mrak; thanks for having your friend apologize to me. If it wasn't a fact that I would have been completely destroyed, I would have punched him right in the mouth. Some of the stuff he said that involved me was just wrong.