Concert Josh

not so daily ramblings

9.12.2006

I suck at keeping in touch

So last week I got a call from a good friend of mine. It was the second time in a week that an out of town friend called me to catch up. I decided that I suck at keeping in touch with people and I need to do a better job at it. So I made a few calls, and sent out a few emails.

Here is what I found out:

Someone is working on moving back to the Chicagoland area. I can't wait.
Someone just had a baby. Congrat's! I can't wait to meet the little bugger.
Someone is planning on switching jobs. Good luck slinging cards.
Someone is going to record a new album. I can't wait to hear it.
Someone is getting some help. I wish him a speedy recovery.
Someone just started a new job. Good luck.
Someone just turned 30. Glad I got to see you for a moment.

Also, my mother and I had a nice conversation about things. It seems that one of my siblings has my 'push the envelope' mentality. I guess she is way more like me than my parents hoped for. Good luck with that mom and dad.. I know I was a handful, and I can only imagine what this one is going to be like.