Concert Josh

not so daily ramblings

4.02.2007

The 5 Day DL

Being on the 'disabled list' for 5 days is not really what it is cracked up to be. Sure, I have been home with no real responsibilities, but I can't really do anything.

I called the Dr., going to see her on Thursday. I noticed spots on my pinky finger that are numb and now I'm afraid I may have done some permanent nerve damage.

The Landlord put in new laundry machines recently. One washer and one dryer for 8 units. Somehow they are always in use. I guess I'll just pack up my crap and head down to the laundromat. Not my most favorite place to be, but i need clean clothes.

Routine things like showering, cooking, eating are driving me crazy. I have to use a rubber glove to keep my hand dry. I can't squeeze or pull r really hold anything with my right hand.

The Tribune Co. announced this morning that my beloved Cubbies will be 'For Sale' after this year. Hopefully someone who knows how to and wants to run a successful baseball team buys them.