Concert Josh

not so daily ramblings

10.03.2005

The Great Outdoors

So Saturday I went with Tequila Red to her relative's big Fall Fest Camp Out party. The party took place at her Aunt Kathy's house out in Kouts, IN. Kouts is one of those towns you could drive through, and not even notice you were there.

I was a little nervous, never having met family members of a girlfriend in years. Aunt Kathy was there to greet us as soon as we pulled in.. and my nervousness was immediately gone. Tequila's cool-ass cousin Matt was inside watching TV. We made him put on the ND game.. for the first half anyway.. they CRUSHED Purdue, and we started drinking. We drank tons of beer, and twice as many shots. Cousin Matt was making all sorts of fancy shots.. and I tried every one of them.

We didn't really camp out as much as just plain old passed out. I passed out on chair out by the camp fire and was relocated to a couch in the house.. hours after Tequila did on a different couch. We made campfire breakfast in the morning, and then we headed home. I still need a few hours of sleep... but all in all I had a great time.

I am looking forward to meeting a few more members of her family in the coming weeks. That should be interesteng.

This post kinda sucks, but I don't care... I am still a bit cheesed from the weekend.