Concert Josh

not so daily ramblings

9.24.2005

That was awesome!

So the show last night was great. Clap Your Hands Say Yeah blew me away. They were supposed to open for The National, but in reality The National closed for CYHSY. I have never see Schuba's completely sold out.. even the bar. You couldn't come in if you didn't have a ticket. After CYHSY, the place went to about 1/3 full. I was part of the 2/3rd's majority in leaving as I kinda thought they (The National), or mostly the lead singer sucked.

Hopefully they play a place like The Metro next time they come through.. which I hope is real soon.

Tomorrow: It's Concert Sister's birthday.. no actually it was today. But we (the family) are celebrating tomorrow, I guess out by the Lake Downtown.

I have also broken the self pleasure ban. Someone pointed out some semantics to me, and I am not a chump.